At Optyk Rozmus we take your privacy very seriously. We also want to use this great technology to treat you as real customers in the old fashioned sense of the word. We have drawn up these brief guidelines so that you know your information is secure and how it is being used. However, internet technologies are rapidly evolving so these guidelines are subject to change.
1: What We Do
We ask you to supply the following information during the ordering process: name, mailing address and delivery address, email address, telephone number and payment details.
We use this information for the following purposes:
- to send you the product that you have purchased.
- to charge you for the product.
- to send email after you have purchased a product.
- to let you know by email of new products and services or changes in your order status.
- to remind you of appointments
In addition we may employ HTTP cookies:
- to recognize users.
- to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process.
2: What We Don't Do
We do not, under any circumstances, ever do any of the following:
- we NEVER provide email addresses to any third party.
- we NEVER share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or other parties.
- we NEVER release personal information about any individual visitors.
- we NEVER store your payment details Upon request, we will remove you from the email update service.
Simply write to CS@OptykRozmus.com with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of Web sites to which this site may link.
For further details on the privacy of your information email CS@OptykRozmus.com.