Reasons to buy Acuvue Bifocal Contact lenses
Acuvue Bifocal contact lenses were discontinued by Johnson & Johnson. For similar or even better quality multifocal contact lenses try one of these.
ACUVUE BIFOCAL contact lenses prove that even presbyopic patients are allowed to use contacts. From now on you can enjoy a good vision quality on both near and far distances without the necessity to wear glasses.
ACUVUE BIFOCAL are perfect for you, if you:
• don’t want to carry glasses for reading with you all the time;
• have a hobby or a profession in which you need to see clearly from both long and short distances;
• are used to wearing contact lenses and would like to still wear them after becoming 40 and 50 years old.
• suffer from presbyopia
ACUVUE BIFOCAL contact lenses offer the following advantages:
• comfort of wearing one pair of contact lenses during the whole day without the necessity to look for your reading glasses;
• light-blue tint and side indicator, which makes their insertion easier;
• high UV protection
• PUPIL INTELLIGENT DESIGN uses 5 invisible concentric spheres allowing you to see clearly from both short and long distances;
• thin edges providing exceptional comfort;
• UV filter blocking no less than 70% of the UV-A radiation and 95% of the UV-B radiation.
How to use ACUVUE BIFOCAL?
Put them in in the morning and take them out in the evening. Replace them with a brand new pair every two weeks. You can also decide to wear them continuously for 7 days after consulting your eye care specialist.
Customer Reviews Acuvue Bifocal Contact lenses
Focus Dailies Progressive contact lenses was the first daily disposable contact lens for bifocal wearers. 30 lenses per box.
The only commercially available multifocal contact lens indicated for either daily wear or for extended wear. 6 lenses per box.
No need to wear glasses anymore! Thanks to these amazing silicone-hydrogel multifocal contact lenses, you will be able to see sharply at all distances. Buy now Air Optix Aqua Multifocal. 3 lenses per pack.
Classic and well known Acuvue 2 are easy to put in and take out of the eye. These J and J contacts are designed to be worn as two-week daily wear lens (taking them out each night). 6 lenses per box.
New two-weekly contact lens technology, Acuvue Advance come with a breakthrough material providing amazing comfort. 6 lenses per box.
Combines the established Acuvue Advance lens made with Hydraclear technology with astigmatism correction, giving you Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism. 6 lenses per box.
Buy Now! 1 Day Acuvue Moist - Acuvue's new daily contact lenses that keep your eyes feeling refreshed and comfortable all day. They are highly recommended for people with allergies.
These extended wear contact lenses provide a smooth and unique feel, great for dry or sensitive eyes. They also boast the highest level of UV Blocking available in today's soft contact lenses - 99% UVB and 95% UVA.